Two Girls Too Much
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that Empty And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that

Post  maieveavvi Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:49 pm

A lone figure ran across the giant hall of the Autobot base wearing pink and black plaid PJ pants and a black sweater, she was also wearing those big fluffy socks that were just perfect for sliding across smooth concrete. Which is exactly what Diana was doing.

"Weeeee!" she almost hit the wall with her face but stopped herself just in time. However she did not take into account her partner in crime that slammed right into her back with her own sock slide.

"Ouch! Dea!!"

"Not my fault he pushed me!" she pointed at Zan who squeaked and hid under a pillow by the couch.

"Right... anyway, glad to be back." she yawned and stretched.

"Indeed, the writers have been busy with life!" Dea grinned.

"Why the hell are you breaking the fourth wall?" Diana growled.

"Shit I mean..."

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that Empty Re: And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that

Post  Admin Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Dea shrugged, "Anyway, it's been a long time coming. I feel like I just woke up from the worst nap of my life."

Stretching, Diana led the two over to the couch and picked the pillow up off of the hiding Zan and smiled down at the small Transformer, "You could say that again."

"Anyway--" Dea started without pause, but Diana cut her off with a stressed glare.

"I said you could," the black haired beauty replied to the ginger's wolfish grin, "I feel like I have to be as literal as possible with you."

She laughed and threw herself over the edge of the couch, nuzzling into the cushions before curling her feet under her to make room for Diana, "I may have been taking a few lessons from Castiel as of late."

Admin
Admin

https://twogirlstoomuch.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that Empty Re: And so begins chapter whatever.... need to check on that

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am

"Dear lord..." Diana sighed as she set Zan on her lap and petted him.

The girls were enjoying nothing in particular on TV for a while when Cheetor suddenly ran in and hid behind the couch they were sleeping on. Bumblebee stuck his head into the room and looked at the girls.

"You seen Cheetor?"

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:04 am

The pair of teens exchanged glances. In the minuscule moment their eyes connected, an entire conversation passed between them that went a little something like this:

"Should we tell him?"

"We could use this against him later."

"Bee isn't someone to get on the wrong side of."

"We pranked Optimus mother glubbing Prime."

"Touche."

Then they turned to Bee and shook their heads in scary tandem, "Not today no," Dea lied easily and reached out a hand to scratch Zan's head, "Why do you need him?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 am

Bumblebee stared at them a little longer than was supposed to be comfortable, "Stupid catbot tore up some of my stuff... what is with cats and scratching things??" he grumbled before moving off. Zan purred at the attention he was getting.

Cheetor timidly stepped out from behind the couch in his bipedal form. He checked just outside the door to make sure Bumblebee was gone before breathing a sigh of relief, "Thanks guys." he said.

"Any time, Cheetor." Diana cooed.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 am

Dea smiled at the beast bot slyly, causing him to pause, "Yes, I believe a good phrase to use here would be, you owe us big time. Wouldn't you say that's fitting Diana?"

The other nodded with an equally unnerving smile, "Oh yes, I'd say that is just about the most relevant thing to our interests."

"I..." Cheetor started, "Owe you guys... Big time..."

"Yes," Dea repeated, "You do."

Cheetor was suddenly very afraid of what Dea had in store for him. That girl had one too many irons in the fire, and he didn't like feeling like one of her pawns, but there wasn't really a choice for him in the matter given the current state of the situation.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 am

"Damn it..." Cheetor huffed as he sat down, intent on hiding out till Bumblebee was done being mad in the halls.

The girls laughed as they settled back into their massive couch. All of a sudden Zan's OCD kicked in and he hopped over to the TV and began cleaning it with some paper towel and windex he had in his little pouch.

"Dea?"

"Yeah?"

"How does Zan fit a full bottle of windex in a pouch the size of my first?"

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:36 am

Dea glanced over at her friend, "Uh... Hammer space," she shrugged and stared at the small bot, "Or something."

The two watched the bot a spell before Dea turned to her friend and retorted, "This is boring. Think of something to do."

"Why me?!" Diana blurted with a quick glare, "That's not fair, you pick something to do!"

The redhead leveled Diana with a stare, "If I pick what we do, it will end horribly for us, you know that."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 am

"True... we do have the ability to inhabit TF bodies now."

"That was YOUR issue!"

"No that was - damn that was so long ago I don't even remember. Alright come on!" she dragged Dea off the couch and past Cheetor. They walked around listlessly till Diana spotted the twins. Those two always guaranteed a laugh, so Diana walked up to Sunny and kicked his leg just to get a reaction out of him.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 am

Of course, a small kick from a tiny human wasn't exactly going to cause him any pain, she realized that. The Transformers were used to taking bullets like they were pieces of paper. Still, Sunny glanced down at the girls with an expectant look and pointedly stated, "Ow."

"Oh poppy cock," Dea replied and waved her hands in the air, "I'm bored. Fix this."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

"And how is that OUR problem?" Sides asked in a bit of a bland tone.

Diana thought a moment then ran off. She returned with a bag of something, she just smiled at Dea's questioning look and stuffed the open bag in between some joints of Sunny's foot.

"CHEETOR!!" Diana called.

The catbot appeared promptly, looking paranoid whether of Bee or the girls she couldn't tell. But that didn't matter because he caught wiff of something delicious. Sunny frowned when he realized the cheetah bot was taking a serious interest into his leg.

"Hey! Go away!"

"Hmmm." Cheetor just started purring... then pawing claws and all, effectively doing what Diana intended... getting to Sunny's vain side.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 am

"Cheetor, quit. Cheetor, stop," Sunny wailed, shaking his leg to try and deter the beast bot. But that kitty transformer was too enamoured with whatever it was Diana had stuck in his leg joint to be stopped, "Cheetor, no."

"Cheetor kitty don't make me get the spraybottle!" Dea blurted suddenly and bust out laughing at a joke she was apparently the only one to get, "Oh, seriously? Has no one else seen Kelsey cat?!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 am

"Nope!" Diana laughed.

"By the way... what the hell did you put in there?" Dea laughed as Cheetor growled at Sunny as he tried to swat him away.

"I was curious so one day I got Perceptor to make a highly concentrated batch of nip... just to see if it would work.... turns out it does." Diana chuckled, "Slightly amused now?" Sideswipe was not helping his brother, he was too busy laughing at the rather odd spectacle.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tao-Kee Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Crossing her arms and watching the ordeal they were putting Sunny through, Dea smirked, "On a scale of bored to content, I'm about a four," she explained and without a word, moved off down the hallway.

Diana sighed, "I think that at least deserves a six. Look at poor Sunny!"

Dea turned and glanced back at the yellow bot, who was now trying to climb onto a near by ledge to get away from the pawing and licking of Cheetor's affection, "Meh, five."

Tao-Kee

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:45 pm

"Pfft!" Diana snorted as she followed her friend down the hall.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:46 am

Diana let out a small huff as she fell into step with Dea. The red head's forehead was creased and her lips were in a small pout; an expression Diana realized as one she wasn't too keen on dealing with without an outlet. She needed to find something or someone to distract the girl from her boredom or they would all suffer the consequences.

A conversation of two passing Autobots drifted onto Diana's ears, which proceeded to perk up at a specific set of words that sounded a little something like, "Vegas?"

Dea stopped in her tracks and swiveled around swiftly. There was a sudden look of glee in her eye and the black haired girl knew she had it. The perfect way to cure her boredom. Take her to the city that never sleeps. They both had fake ID's and Dea was a whiz with makeup, she could make them look older. It was fool proof except for...

"No, Vegas is full of creeps and scammers," Jazz said suddenly, appearing from only Primus knows where, "I don't want you down there without protection."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 am

"Sooo.... we bring you and Bumblebee and Stalker! Maybe Arcee.... let's just have a party!"

"We can't protect you from the parking lot." Jazz sighed.

Diana scrunched her face up, "Jazz, Stalker can creep through crowds a lot easier than you, plus there's these guys called bouncers, they usually take care of things." the silver bot still didn't seem convinced.

"Come on Jaaaazz!" Dea said in her sweetest voice.

He suddenly perked up, "Ain't you girls a year short of actually being legally able to hang out in most of that city?"

The two looked at each other.

Diana sighed and twirled a lock of hair, "Are you REALLY going to be THAT guy?" Because really Jazz telling them no wasn't going to stop them.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 am

Jazz visibly wilted at the sight of his human girlfriend's determined puppy dog face, "I'm just worried about you."

At that, Dea laughed, "Jazz, I've gone up against Barricade before without flinching. I think I can handle a few sleazebags trying, and failing I might add, to get either into my pants or my wallet." Diana nodded, "I've never been to Vegas before, and it's just so close!"

"How are you going to take that away from us?!" Diana added painfully.

They were both playing up the antics pretty well, if they said so themselves. The two knew they would leave anyway, but with Jazz's permission, it wouldn't have to involve a grand master plan of escape.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 am

Jazz shuffled from one foot to the other. It was one thing for the girls to do shenanigans with the Transformers because other than the security, there really was no laws between them. The girls doing shenanigans with their own laws however, that was another story. He looked down to see their massively begging faces.

"Umm.."

"Please?" Dea chimed.

JAzz heaved a huge exasperated sigh, "Fine-."

"YES!"

"BUT!"

The girls stopped mid celebration.

He pointed at Dea, "You owe me an Autobot date, and this does not reach Optimus. Or Elita... or anyone else."

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:28 am

"Cross my spark," Diana and Dea chorused and before Jazz could get in another word they were already running past him to their rooms so the pair could begin packing.

Dea threw some lacy shirts into her duffel bag and glanced up at Diana, "How long do you think we could get away with staying without them noticing?"

"We could come up with a decent excuse given some time, but I want to head out now," Diana replied with a huff. She placed a hand on her hip and thought, "We could say we got heat stroke and we'll be bed ridden for a week?"

The red head grinned, "A week. I like that idea."

"Jazz won't," her friend laughed, and Dea rolled her eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 am

As Dea finished up her packing, Diana left the bed room they shared and back to their living room. She threw pillows, blankets and electronics around, at one point she threw Zan but he landed on a pillow still very much in stasis.

Speaking of stasis...

Diana found her favorite black and green boom box underneath their mass of boredom aqcuired stuff.

"Hey."

No response.

She tapped the bot, "Hey sleepy!"

Still nothing.

Diana picked him up and held him high, then dropped him. The sudden movement startled the minibot's sensors and he transformed, all the while getting himself tangled up in a blanket.

"Good! You're up! Go get some breakfast, you're coming with us." she ran back to the bedroom.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tao Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Stalker scowled at the direction the human left, "I'm going with you where?"

Dea poked her head out from the bedroom and smirked, "We're going on a trip."

"I gathered that," he responded as he lifted a mechanical eye ridge, "Where exactly is it that we are going?"

Diana poked her head out from the bed room as well, hers barely above Dea's, "Vegas. Seriously, you don't know that already? Somebody hasn't been living up to his name today."

"I was in stasis!"

The pair of girls regarded the boombox with blank faces as they chorused, "So?" before both ducked back into the bedroom and Stalker was greeted by the sound of increased giggling. What had he just woken up to??

Tao

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 pm

By the time Stalker had gone to the energon stores, grabbed a cube, and returned to their room they had their bags mostly packed. Although Diana was being indecisive between a... particularly short black dress and a sleeveless blue one. Dea made the verdict with the black one.

"Wait... what are we doing?" Stalker asked.

"We'll brief on the way!" Diana exclaimed.

Stalker didn't like where this was going.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 am

An hour later and the girls, Stalker, and a disgruntled looking Bee were ready to head out.

"I don't see why I have to be the one to take you. What if something happens to Sam while I'm away?" Bee remarked as he revved his engine for the pair of girls to hurry up and get in.

Dea rolled her eyes and crawled over the seats into the back, "Oh please, Sam is off in la la land with Mikaela. I doubt he's going to be doing much that could cause trouble."

"Unless he's stupid and doesn't use protection," Diana added factually, "We don't need any mini-Sam's running around base any time soon."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maieveavvi Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 pm

"Why isn't Jazz taking you then?" Bumblebee asked.

"Because he's always missed, being the first lieutenant and all." Diana said.

The girls kicked back and relaxed for the four hour drive to Las Vegas. Music blasting, giggle fits bubbling up and occasionally just utter silence as they watched the landscape fly by.

maieveavvi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum